Well school is kicking my but and Cardiology is hard I don't care what they say. It is not so bad in the morning but after lunch well this picture says it all. I love Lisa to death but about 2:00 I just want to leave the school and not look back. The two rhythms that are the easiest is NSR and asystole ooops. sounds bad but i am rather simple minded. Ha! Ha! I keep telling my self 7 more months and hello to my Blue and Gold!!! but not sure if I will make it. I do love EMS and I am very interested in the heart and how it works I just wish I could learn it at a slower pace.

5 comments:
Nursing school was the same for me - watch what you are eating for lunch - that will be part of the problem. Hang in there - keep trudging - you will make it(or else).
Well girl...I am off work today, it's mid afternoon and I think I just may watch a movie and slip into that coma!! I'll be thinking of you and your blue & gold!!!*smiles
Have you ever just not wanted to study soooooo bad that you...oh say... cleaned out your closet so you wouldn't have to ?
as a matter a fact i have.
Post a Comment