skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Head is Above the water
Well!!! it has been a long while but I must say with work,school,family, and friends blogging has been on there bottom of the list. I'm trying very hard to keep the family first but not sure how well i am doing with that. The kids are very busy with school work and extra activities. Richard works long hours too. I well those of you who know me!! know I am all over the place. I pray school will end soon and that i pass so this will all be worth the sacrifices that has been made by everyone who loves and supports me (family,friends and co workers) thank you. Richard and I did go out on a date Saturday night that was nice. We really did enjoy the adult conversation with no work talk involved if you can believe that.I feel very blessed to have the husband and children that GOD has given by. I'm sitting at EMS after a day of bullshit calls trying to wind down for bed and it quiet so it has given me time to think how awesome life can be. Cardiology is half way done and I'm still in so maybe their is light at the end of the tunnel. That's all for now ttyl.
3 comments:
Glad your above water....I'd have to dive in and save ya and it's cold out!!haha Good to see ya back, that means a little sit down time. And yes you are blessed with a great husband and 2 amazing children. Not to mention a ton of friends =)
BLOG ABOUT THE MONKEY!!
Show me your monkey !!!
I love ya sista !!!
Post a Comment